Emergency Call - 24/7
Toilet Repairs & Installs
Sydney's Most Trusted Plumbing Service
Toilets are considered the most vital commodities within the home. Toilets are made up of both a pan and cistern, with over more than 1000 different types and styles of toilets on the market they consist of 2 main components which can fault over time.
Some things to look out for when assessing your toilet suite include:
- Cistern button failure
- Small cracks along the ceramic bowl, pan and cistern
- Not flushing correctly
- Pipe connecting the cistern leaking water when flushed
- Water running constantly into the bowl
- Unusual sounds coming from the cistern
- Very slow filling of the cistern
- Water leaking from the base of the toilet
- Water leaking from the cistern and connection to the sewer
Having a new home with no toilet or your current one broken is never wanted as it is one of the most important inclusions within a home or workspace. This is why at Optimised Plumbing Services we will always be quick to install or repair toilets because of their importance. 20 years of experience is evident in our work because we are precise and efficient when dealing with plumbing tasks.
Why Has My Toilet Stopped Working?
This is the most common toilet problem that people experience. This is simply when the toilet is clogged and cannot flush because of the blocked drain. Commonly, too much toilet paper and/or solids are flushed down blocking the pipe. There are various ways which we can work on reversing a blocked drain in a toilet. Plunger, CCTV and rotating coils or removing the water are the average procedures we use.
Toilet Installation Considerations
The Cistern Filling Inlet valve
- Depending on the quality of the valve installed as well as the age of the unit, the Inlet valve can develop a few issues which can cause a few things to occur. From the shut off valve snapping within the unit which constantly allows water to flow into the cistern and through the overflow. Causes a constant filling sound and can waste excessive amounts of water.
- As well as seizing up so as to not allow any water to fill into the cistern at all.
- The connection below the cistern has also been known to develop cracks from age, causing a slow leak.
- In some cases, the valve can blow off the top completely spraying mains pressure water throughout the room and smashing the lid of your cistern!
- It is vital and recommended that you have old toilet cisterns checked over by an OPS professional to avoid these issues.
You can check out our latest blog articles for more information on how much does it cost to install a toilet!
The Outlet Flush valve
- The outlet valve is made up of various levers and mechanics which can sometimes snap and or break causing the buttons to stop working properly or not at all.
- The rubber seal on the bottom of the outlet valve is what seals the water from leaking out! Over time these rubbers corrode and cause a slow leak within the cistern.
- If you notice any of these issues we recommend you CALL US to send a technician to provide you with a quote and options to rectify/ service your cistern.
Sydney Toilet Installations
Optimised Plumbing Services is the best for installing and adding a toilet to a bathroom. We can definitely guarantee that when we install a toilet we are quick and do the job properly. Also, the toilet installation cost will be affordable and performed only be qualified and experienced plumbers. We perform only the best quality service and take no shortcuts. It is as important to us as it is to you that your toilet is running perfectly with little waiting time. Contact us today for emergency plumber service and FREE quotes
Make An Online Booking